Saturday 6 September 2014

Tom's Awesome Take Over!


Hola fellow internet beings!

LIbby has ben very busy recently and so she's asked me to step in for the day. I'm Tom by the way. Please to meet you Sir/Madam. I'm 14, Libby's husband (not officially*) and live in England. So, let's get started!

So I was sitting for what felt like hours (however, it was probably for only a few minutes) thinking of what I could write about in today's blog post and then it hit me- we're going back to school so why not talk about it!

Many people hear the word 'school' and instantly either groan, moan or shrug. The vast majority of people associate school with bullies, bad teachers, boffins etc. This may be because of unpleasant experiences in the past. They may have been in trouble a lot, been bullied, struggled with learning or just hate the idea of school- however, I believe school is what you make of it. In my school, I am lucky to have few bullies, supportive teachers and just a general pleasant atmosphere.

In school, there (seems) to be three types of people; that of which I shall demonstrate below:


Tom's Three Types of People In School:


1) The 'Chavs'- They tend to be found in big groups, parading around the school with their trousers half way down their bum's, school bags slung as far down their back as they can go, smelling of cigarette smoke. THese are the people that still tend to laugh at words like 'poo' and 'willy'. Often found in the deputy heads office to be "reminded" of the schools rules.

2) The 'Sensibles'- Okay, so this is the kind of place I'd put myself. We don't try hard constantly and never have fun, we just realize we need good grades to actually do well. We're often found attending after school (extra curriculum) clubs/activities.

3) The 'Sporters'- THese people (both boys and girls) are the ones who absoloutly LOVE physical education lessons. They can be found turning up to their P.E lessons up to 20 minutes before it starts just to have a head start doing what they love (and what I hate.) They attend most of the after school sports clubs and often compete in competitions (which they don't even win money/food for. I mean, cummon, what's the point without prizes?!) Also, may I assure you, I am NOT one of these people. I hate sports. I hate being physical. End of.

Well guys, I think I have written enough for one post! I'd just like to say thanks for readin, it means a lot and of course thank you to the amazing Libby for letting me post on her awesome blog!

I have also noticed Libby ends with a song of the day. So, In true LIbby fashion, today I leave you with the song of the day: Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

You can find more of me here: @tom_morcom (on Twitter)

Ciao, fellow internet friends,

Tom.

No comments:

Post a Comment