Friday 19 September 2014

Awkward

Nice to see you to see you nice it is!

My fellow friends of the interweb; I have been on a 10 day hiatus. Mainly because I couldn't think of anything to post!  School's back so I may be posting less frequently, however! I am here today with a post that you will (hopefully) relate to. So, without further ado-on with the show!

I'm a very socially inept person, if you watch 'Miranda' (a British sitcom) you will be familiar with the person that is, Miranda Hart. Now, bless the beautiful soul she is, she's painfully awkward in any sort of occasion- and I, am equally as tragic.

Libby's Tragic Story of Tragiosity:


I decide to go to the toilet. (This is a strange thing for me to do because I don't particularly like public toilets and the whole kerfuffle that goes along with it, however this time I was desperate.) Long story short,  I farted, (loudly, as in mass vibration) then giggled and proceeded to blame it on the person in the cubicle next to me. The other girls in the toilet were clearly confused so just agreed that the atrocious noise came from my innocent friend.

I'm often a victim to embarrassing moments, but I do believe you must embrace it! Do tell me if you have suffered from self inflicted mass embarrassment! Another example is:

One day, I was sat watching tv with my pap and he was channel surfing, and came upon a show about The Black Eyed Peas. Now I'm not a super fan or anything, however- I was just tapping my foot as a music video was played and, although I didn't particularly want to, (however my pap was tapping his foot so I thought he must be enjoying it) we ended up watching it. A few days later, my mum tells me that it turns out my pap didn't want to watch it he just thought I wanted to, both of us just didn't want to tell the other that we didn't want to watch it. #typicalBrit

That's all for now my fellow friends of the interweb! I'll leave you with the song of the post: Keep Your Head Up by Ben Howard

Until then hen- L

No comments:

Post a Comment