Tuesday 23 September 2014

Issues.

I don't know if it's because I'm British (What a way to start a blog post) but I am truly socially inept. Honestly, you can't take me anywhere because something will happen and, chances are, someone will either end up embarrassed, hurt or offended.


 Preferably I'd stick the above photo on my forehead and parade through my life like an elegant seal doing the macarena, however I've yet to witness an elegant seal so unless you find one soon- I'm screwed.  





Again, I think my face in the picture on the left looks rather much like this seal to the right. Just another example of my undeniable grace and good looks (please bare in mind I TRY my hardest not to be a total buffoon.) Here's a list of unfortunate things I do:

A List of Unfortunate Things Libby Does:

1- I am unable to say 'Hello' instead it's usually one of the following: Yo, Howdly-doodly, Hello-nice-to-see-you-to-see-you-nice or (more often than not) Hello kind Sir/Madam.

2- I ask people how they are like this: How art thou? Or I make something up like: Howest hast thou day been? Because saying 'How are you' is so dull.

3- I enjoy saying these two Spanish words: Patatas fritas and un sacapuntas. Mainly because if you don't know any Spanish I could be serenading you with love instead of talking about food and a pencil sharpener. 

4- I like to gallop. Now, I discovered galloping when I was watching Miranda, and honestly whenever I have to run in P.E or drama, I always gallop (obviously I ask first: MANNERS) and I always feel better for galloping.



5- I have a TERRIBLE habit of saying things at inappropriate times. A teacher at my school returned with (majestic, for lack of a better word) hair and I was (loudly) talking about it outside of his classroom whist the door was open (HE WAS INSIDE THE ROOM.) He heard me mention something about "Yeah, it looks better now it's longer- he looks younger, don't you think? What with his man-fro and all." (MAN-FRO!?)  And my friends kindly did the pointy 'he's behind you' thing and we then (loudly) continued to compliment him more to make sure he didn't think we were being rude. 
My friends
My friends


Anyway, that is all for now my fellow friends of the interweb. I shall leave you with this posts song: Esmerelda by Ben Howard (Which happens to be Olli's favourite song of all time.)

Farewell gazelle- L






No comments:

Post a Comment