Sunday 21 September 2014

Animals.

What with having an 19 week old puppy, it's pretty difficult to forget the fact that animals exist; this involved googling animal videos on YouTube and Tumblr, as well as delving into my "Animal Shrine" folder on my computer.

There's a story that come along with my "Animal Shrine" folder and this story is a brief one, however I shall tell thee:

Libby's 'Animal Shrine' Story


For a start, the folder is actually called 'Funny animals' and consists of 265 photos, most of which are related to animals. This folder came into existence around three years ago when I was Skyping my friend and she thought it suitable (rightly so) to send me 265 photos. In all seriousness, my friend thought that it was bloody okay for her to send me 265 photos. Via Skype. I hope you all can understand what a painfully slow experience that was.  Anywho! I ended up downloading and keeping all of them!

I thought I'd be generous and share with you some of my favorite animal photo's in my 'Animal Shrine' folder!


























Now you know what I spend my time looking at when I'm incredibly bored! That is all for today my fellow friends of the interweb. I shall leave you with todays song: It's All About You by The YouTube Boyband (May I just add, this is mainly for my friend Josie, who totally adores Joe Sugg.)

Bye bye dragon fly- L

No comments:

Post a Comment