Tuesday 2 September 2014

Books, Books, Books.

I have a passion. An uncontrollable, soul devouring passion. A passion for the English language and it's creations. I love the way words can show emotion. How authors can take an idea and suddenly something so small becomes a new world of possibilities. People who didn't once exist suddenly become real, words that were once just sounds soon have a meaning and life is brought to that minuscule idea or dream or fantasy!

The best thing about it is it a/effects (still haven't got that one down) everyone! You speak it, you hear it, you write it, you read it. It doesn't matter where you come from it's there! The blind FEEL it! Now, to introduce to you my bookshelves:



Sadly, having moved house in January, I rid myself of many a book. However, I quite like the look of my little collection of books so thought I'd share it with you- my fellow friends of the internet. Now, I'm not going to go to far into it in this particular blog post; I am instead, going to (along side with my usual blog posts) write a post about each shelf individually! This way I can write my thoughts in more detail and you get the suspense of waiting for me to upload *insert evil laugh* 

That is it for now, I shall leave you with my song of the blog: Runaways by The Killers

Peace out rainbow trout- L

2 comments:

  1. Know I promised not to comment,but I can't wait for you to upload your next blog. Full of humor and personality love it,love it,love it ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm very glad you enjoy reading what I write!

      Delete