Sunday 11 January 2015

25 Questions Series

Hello my fellow friends of the interweb! I'm here with you today with a 'tag' post. Apparently the rules of the internet state that in order to do a tag you must make one up or actually be tagged. However, I'm a rebel and I've done neither of these things (although I've changed a few questions to suit me because 'my way or the highway'.)  Instead of sitting down and making you read 100 Q and A's in one go I'm going to chop it up into small chunks of 25 questions, just so you don't have to scroll through masses!

I'd also like to thank the amazing Hannah for writing a fabulous guest post! She's a total lifesaver and I love her a lot.



On with the questions!

1) What 6 songs do you listen to the most? Well, after consulting my phone they are: Do I Wanna Know By Arctic MonkeysR U Mine by Arctic MonkeysWhen You Were Young by The KillersAlone Together by Fall Out BoyRunaways by The Killers and Don't Sit Down, Cause I've Moved Your Chair by Arctic Monkeys

2) If you could meet anyone on this Earth, who would it be? *sigh* my initial reaction was Richard Hammond...But I honestly don't know!

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23 and give me line 17. More of a demand then a statement but if you insist! *Picks up book* "books. The Symbology of Secret Sects, The Art of the" and incase you're wondering I'm currently reading The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown (hence the symbology.)

4) What do you think about the most? Probably things that I need to do. That's really vague but I tend to have a fair few things to do and remember to do!

5) What does your last text message from someone else say? "Vices and Virtues came yesterday, do you want to borrow it to put onto your Ipod or whatever?" You earn a slice of cake if you know who that album's by.

6) What's your strangest talent? Yanno Voldemort has no nostrils? And people can pull the face where they suck their nostrils in? Yeah, I can do that to the Eastenders theme tune thing.

7) Girls...Boys...(Finish the sentence.) Again, not a question *tut tut* 'Girls exist and Boys exist.' There ya go, stick that inspirational quote on a wall.

8) Do you have freckles? Yes I think so? *grabs a mirror* Yup!

9) When is the last time you played the air guitar? (I know what my song of the post is going to be now :3) I play air guitar a lot...And the drums...I think it was on Thursday/Friday evening.

10) Do you have any strange phobias? Now, I don't know if I should be exposing my weakness' to the internet but I can't think of any phobias that are strange. I can't STAND snakes. Or saliva. If you threaten to spit on me I will cry.

11)  Do you sleep with doors open or closed? I cannot STAND any doors being open. I have the door to our loft in my room RIGHT beside my bed and I purposefully put things in front of it so I can hear if anybody tries to open the door and kill me.

12) Do you take shampoo/conditioner bottles from hotels? No I don't. That's my dads job. Special agent Luke.

13) If you're outside what are you most likely doing? Walking somewhere with my dog and probably my mum.

14)  Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? Well, I feel as though I'd die faster if I were mauled to death by a bear than slowly be stung to death by bees.

15) Who's your celebrity crush? *sigh* There are probably around 13. Honestly, there's no point in asking me that. Oh hang on...I forgot Richard Hammond...Who's your celebrity crush?

16) How do you vent your anger? I swear a lot and go on a long rant and then watch Bridget Jones Diary to pin my frustration on bloody DANIEL CLEAVER. Then I confront the issue and deal with it.

17) Do you have a collection of anything? Books...I think you can say that I have a collection of books. I've got 6 shelves of them so I think it counts.

18) What's a sound that you hate and a sound that you love? I hate the sound (and feel for that matter) of chalk. Chalk on anything. Just chalk. I love the sound of rain and the sound of waves. Lets just say water. I like water.

19) Stick your right arm out what do you touch first? Do the same with your left. Well, after much deliberation with myself over which arm is my left and which is my right; my right arm hit...a notebook and my left arm hit...A mug and tipped it over. Shit.

20)  Most attractive singer of opposite gender? Hayley Williams. Her hair is awesome.

21) What's the weather like right now? You're asking me about the weather *Taking me back to Twilight* Generally dry and sunny throughout the morning, but feeling cold in the strong and brisk breeze (good word is brisk. Say it.)

22) What's the last film you saw? Well, I started watching One Day last night but got distracted so the last film I properly watched was Bridget Jones' Diary.

23) Do you save money or spend it? Well, I spend it eventually, but I tend to save it until I either cave and spend it on food or find something that I really want to buy.

24) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I don't know what time it is but I feel as if I just got out of bed and I have no idea how far 10 feet is. But there's a pink owl head on a pencil case...And some pink books...So yeah I do suppose so!

25) Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No because they tend to be screwed onto metal poles.


That's all for now my fellow friends of the interweb! I shall see you soon with another post but for now I shall leave you with this: Air Guitar by McBusted

Also, TAG! You're it! (I never understood that? Is it 'it' or 'hit' what are you meant to say!?)

-L


9 comments:

  1. What if potato was a colour?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then it would be Sam's favourite colour, wouldn't it :3

      Lord of The Rings reference.

      Delete
  2. Hey! Funny post, great answers definitely a good way to get to know you better. Looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award because you have such a great blog. See instructions here: https://eclecticfeelblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/12/ive-been-nominated-for-a-liebster-award/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've nearly finished my post on it and it'll be up shortly! Xx

      Delete
  4. Ups, double nomination. I'm sorry, feel free to ignore me then, but since you're talking about being tagged...well, you got your wish!

    So: I nominated you for the Liebster Award in my blog. I'd like to read your answers if you want. :)

    Eithne on the Moon | Lifestyle, books and travels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never dream of ignoring you! Your questions have been answered and I'll post it as soon as I can!

      Thank you for granting my wish!

      Libby xx

      Delete