Wednesday 28 January 2015

25 Question Series 0.2

Hello again fellow friends of the internet! I'm here with part two of my 25 question series! I'm not going to blab on about insignificant things like....I dunno, unicorns on envelopes or friends singing whilst you're Skyping them and trying to concentrate on writing (you know who you are.) I ended up babbling anyway so I'm gonna hop right into the questions!

26) Ever had a poem or song written about you? I don't think so...Ideally yes!

27) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Before I answer I'd like to say that I have two younger brothers and they heavily influence my actions. Yes, I have, yanno when you stick things like straws or bread sticks up your nose? Yep...

28) What's your religion? I am agnostic? I think that's the correct term? Either agnostic or atheist. To be honest, personally it's not a priority to me and I don't spend much time thinking about it so I'm not 100% sure.

29) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Well, it depends on the situation. I'm taking Drama as a GCSE and sometimes that means being recorded whilst performing which I don't mind. I equally don't mind recording things. However, if it was for something like a Youtube channel I'd feel totally out of my comfort zone!

30) Simple but extremely complex, favourite band? Well, judging by my most played songs, I'd have to say Arctic Monkeys.



31) What was the last lie I told? The answer to this question.

32) Do you believe in karma? Ummm...Much like the religion question, I'm not that sure because I've not put much thought into it!

33) What does your URL mean? I wanted my URL to be "Is it just me" but was unable to, so I thought to have the title of my blog be "Is it just me" and then have the URL as "or do we all" so it sort of acts like an inside joke and a continuation of the title.

34) What's your greatest weakness and your greatest strength? I wish I had a clearer idea so I could properly answer this question but I'm very over crytical of myself so I tend to think I have more weakness' than strengths. I think my greatest weakness is my inability to say no to opportunities. If someone offers me an assembly slot or a job to do I'll probably say yes just because I can't say no. As far as greatest strength goes, I think I'm very determined. If there's something I 100% want to do or if I make a promise to help someone with something, chances are I'll do it!

35) Do you prefer talking to people on the phone or on Skype?  Well, I tend to have bad signal on my phone so I'd say I  probably prefer Skype.

36) Are you happy with the person you've become? Ohh, a deep and meaningful question! Well, in a certain sense yes. I think that I've grown to understand certain things and I've experienced a lot more.

37) What's your biggest "What if?" Probably something like "what if I'm shopping and I start getting bombed?" Terrorism is a very real thing and it honestly scares me.

38) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Um, I've heard stories from family members about ghost encounters and I think that the universe is too big to just have one tiny planet full of humans on it.

39) Smell the air. What do you smell? I can smell my vanilla frosting Yankee candle. I adore the smell of vanilla.



40) What's the worst place you've ever been to? I have a love hate relationship with London. I love to go there there but it's so packed and there are so many people.

41) To you, what is the meaning of life? There is no meaning. You can't put a stamp on something like life. Life in it's entirety means so many different things depending on the person.

42) Define art. Not a question per say but art is a creative outlet, I do suppose. Art is indefinable.

43) Do you believe in luck? No, I don't think so. The universe is rarely that lazy. (Whoever knows where that quote's from gets a cake.)

44) What time is it? It is currently 4:42pm.

45) What was the last book you read? Well technically the last book I read was Of Mice and Men but that was for English. Otherwise it may have been Bear Grylls' autobiography or Miranda Hart's "Is It Just Me?"

46) What's the worse injury you've ever had?  I don't do anything so it's difficult for me to get hurt. I over extended my finger playing netball once and had my lower leg in a cast for a few weeks, so one of those two probably!

47) Have you ever caught a butterfly? Yes I do believe so! Or it may have been a moth...Not sure but I caught something with wings.

48) Do you have any obsessions right now? I'm currently obsessed with Top Gear specials and Bridget Jones Diary (Hence the Richard Hammond thing.)

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? Probably! But I don't pay the faintest bit of attention to them!

50) Do you believe in magic? I have to say yes to please my inner child.



That's all for now my fellow friends of the internet! I shall leave you with my song of the post: Don't You Want Me by The Human League

-L


No comments:

Post a Comment