Wednesday 8 April 2015

Live what you love.

Well hello!

I'm Ellen and frankly, I'm really nervous right now about introducing myself but hi! This is me and I'm going to pour my heart out to you lovely people about my love for life and how quickly it can be over (sounds cheery, I know!)

Well, on the wall by my bed is a picture with a quote that I bought from a shop saying "Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful" to me this is such an important thing to remember. My life is full of gorgeous, darling people (such as Libby) who just make days so much better.

Although only recently properly speaking to Libby, she has already made me feel lovely and has already made me laugh too much! Last night we came across the subject of bucket lists and how quickly life can be over. I said to Libby "I find it silly when people think they have so much time to do something when in reality anything could happen in the space of five minutes" and also to "have no regrets and so whatever you want to, as long as it makes you happy."



Everyday I live by this rule. Now, I promised myself that I wouldn't get too deep into this as I will make a fool of myself. However, just think about how much time you waste everyday worrying and arguing over small things. Here's some food for thought:

You could die within five minutes, would you have done everything that you wanted to when an opportunity presented itself?

Probably not!

So whenever you come across a tricky bridge or something you would normally be too scared to do, think about the other side of the bridge. Cross the bridge when you get to it and do it knowing that you've done something great, something that will allow you to grow old with no regrets. Do something everyday that makes your heart beat fast, do something that you will be proud to say you did after you've done it.



Do it knowing that anything could change by tomorrow and make the most of the moment and the time before you.

I got too into it! I apologise!

I shall leave you with todays song of the blog: Cocoon by Catfish and The Bottlemen.

Goodbye my honeys, Ellen x

8 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for following me on bloglovin.
    This is my first time to visit your blog, and I like it a lot :)


    alheaology.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool and thoughtful post gurl!! Love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes its nice read a thoughtful post like this :)
    bubbasdoll.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing post dear!
    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete