Friday 27 March 2015

Versatile Blogger Award

Hello my fellow friends of the interweb! Today I am here with another award I have recieved! I was nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award by the lovely Sally from And All That Fairy Dust! I'd like to say a ginormous thank you to you, Sally for the nomination. To all of my fellow interweb friends, I'd advise you to have a look at Sally's blog, I hadn't been reading much blog wise until I found Sally's!





The rules for this award are as follows:

1) Thank the nominator.
2) Select 15 blogs/bloggers to nominate.
3) List 7 facts about yourself.
4) Let the nominee's know they've been nominated.

Facts about me:

1) I was born on the same day as Celine Dion and Vincent Van Gogh.

2) I spent a whole day watching Rom-Com's on Netflix and now there's a special place in my heart for Hilary Duff films.

3) I'm fairly sure that Alex Turner may actually be a God.

4) I've kept all of my Christmas cards up because they make me smile (but I may swap them for my birthday cards after my birthday.)

5) For my work experience placement I'm going to a preschool which should be fun!

6) I've just recently got into Horror films, which again is my friend (Amy's) fault. If you've got any suggestions, please don't hesitate to let me know!

7) I keep having realisations. Like, 100 years ago for example, they thought most of what they knew was correct and it turned out to be a load of rubbish so, what if in 100 years into the future, some of the things we think are true actually transpire to be a load of rubbish?

My Nominees:



Again I'd like to thank Sally for Nominating me! I hope you all have a very lovely day. I shall leave you with today's song of the post: Agony from Into The Woods (film)

Now I'm off to an early birthday meal so until next time!

-L

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE horror films! I'm worried I'm going to run out of them, soon, as I've seen so many! Insidious, Sleepy Hollow, Wolfman and The Ring and The Grudge movies are awesome, and Paranormal Activity if you want to be REALLY creeped out :) and I love Van Gogh x

    AmandaSays

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you did it! Loved finding out a little bit more about you :) Also I hope you enjoy your work experience it sounds like it would be really fun!
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete