Thursday 2 October 2014

Pessimism.

Hi there! So, I'm a very pessimistic person. When I say 'a very pessimistic person' I mean a VERY pessimistic person. I actually don't think I've ever met someone as pessimistic as I am, the only person that's come close to being as pessimistic as me, is my friend Charlie.

On a good day, my level of pessimism is probably about Bobby Singer (Supernatural.)



However, on a bad day my pessimism probably reaches Wednesday Addams level.



Everyone knows the idiom of "Is the glass half full or half empty" or whatever it is, but technically isn't it always full? Isn't air present in the glass where the liquid has been removed? I'm sure there are FAR more intelligent people that could answer this question (*Cough* Charlie.) But I found this which proves my point more or less.

I like to think of my 'pessimism' as a superior emotion that nobody else can fully understand. Much like the following emotionally stunted people:

Cristina Yang- Grey's Anatomy






















Martin Freeman- Hardware


Spencer Hastings- Pretty Little Liars


Smeagol/Gollum- The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers

Now, I'm not comparing Charlie or myself to the above people, however I like to believe that we are full of just as much sass as Martin Freeman (bold statement to all you fellow fangirls out there.)

That is all for today my fellow friends of the interweb! I shall leave you with todays song: Wonderwall by Oasis.

Stay loose bull moose- L

*This post is dedicated to Charlie, a very fabulous and superior being.*

No comments:

Post a Comment